Family Owned Business
About Our Facility
- Climate controlled and regular units
- 18 wheeler accessible
- Perimeter fencing
- Electronic Gate Access 7 days a week
- Locally owned and operated
- Boat and RV storage
- Security lighting
- Monitored by off-duty Sheriff Deputy
- Clean and well maintained
- Monthly pest control
- On site management
- Credit cards accepted
- Easy access from I-49 and I-10
- Located North of I-10 on I-49 @ Gloria Switch, Exit 2
- Competitive prices
- Loading cart and dolly available
- Electricity available in some units
- Private mailbox rental
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a Deposit Fee?
No, we do not charge a deposit!
Do I have to sign a lease?
Yes, you must sign a month to month lease but there is no obligation in the length of time you rent with us.
Do I have to pay for the whole month even if I move in the middle of the month?
No, we prorate upon you moving in. This means that our customers only pay for the days that they use our facility.
Do I have to bring my own lock?
We do not provide locks however, we do sell them.
Is the facilty secure?
We take security very seriously! We have perimeter fencing and an electronic controlled gate system. Each customer gets their own gate code for access. We also have a Sheriff Deputy that monitors the facility at unspecified times during the night.
What sizes do you offer?
We offer sizes ranging from 5×5 to 14×40