Exit 2 off I-49
3360 Northeast Evangeline Thruway, Lafayette, LA 70507
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 5pm,
Saturday: 8am – 1pm
Closed on Sundays
The Space You Need and Service You’ll Love.
We are a family owned business and have been since 1994. Founder Ray Melancon started this as a place for his family to maintain and to help build the growing Upper Lafayette area. Presently managed by Ray’s daughter, Patricia Melancon-Fontenot, and his son-in-law, Frank X. Connolly, they proudly serve their customers along side their Customer Service Team of professionals.
Melancon I-49 Storage Center has all of the accommodations that you’d expect from a storage center but our customer service and care is unmatched. Our management is on-site, someone is in the office to assist you during our business hours.
⇒ Below are some of the reasons why YOU should choose Melancon Storage I-49 Center if you are in the Lafayette or surrounding area.
- Climate controlled and regular units
- 18 wheeler accessible
- Perimeter fencing
- Electronic gate access 7 days a week
- Locally owned and operated
- Boat and RV storage
- Security lighting
- Monitored by off-duty Sheriff Deputy
- Clean and well maintained
- Monthly pest control
- Credit cards accepted
- Easy Access from 1-49 and I-10
- Competitive Prices
- Loading cart and dolly available
- Electricity available in some units
- Private mailbox rental
- Notary Public by Appointment
- Copier and fax services